A short break...

I'm off to make my own blog template

new template comes with the theme "injection, fuel, rush, power, etc"

it's gonna take quite some time to brainstorm, do the artwork, and code.

So no new posts for the next few days; sorry.

Feel free to dig through my old stuff :)

peace!

UPDATE:

New template is about 40% finished. I'm going to call it "The Time Vault". So that means I scraped my idea on "injection, fuel" etc. It looks quite nice. The URL is already reserved at thetimevault.blogspot.com

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    WHY so drug-related??? Come on, do something cool, not "injection rush" and other silly things like that.
    Eddie said...
    pshh.. you want me to base the theme on mathematics? no way man...
    Anonymous said...
    Ugh. Doesn't have to be math... just something I'm not ashamed to admit I like reading.
    Anonymous said...
    LMAO is this justin
    -jen
    Anonymous said...
    Ahahaha a math blog! That is such a good idea! Eddie, you should seriously consider it -- not drugs, but mathematics. Ooooh the very thought excites!
    Kent said...
    You're starting to get a lot of American readers.
    Eddie said...
    yes... ok updates on new template..
    Anonymous said...
    The Time Vault of Timeless Information!! Right. I still think the Math Blog of Supreme Mathiness sounds nicer. Muahaha.
    Tham93 said...
    You can download Ride Sped Up Ringtone free, mp3 ringtone Ride Sped Up Ringtone free for all mobile phones!
    Link download: https://freeringtonesfree.mobi/ringtone/ride-sped-up-52761.html

Post a Comment