Wang Lee Hom's album Change Me released earlier this year is a smashing success (way bigger than Jay's this year). Born in New York, Lee Hom grew up with an American education of music. His style fuses harmonically the two clashing cultures of the west and the east. His artist career has been inclining steeply in the past 3 years, topping music charts and starring in various films. Omg, he's taking over.

Track list

1.Intro
2.改变自己
3.落叶归根
4.创作前言
5.我们的歌
6.你是我心内的一首歌
7.爱在哪里
8.Cockney Girl
9.不完整的旋律
10.爱的鼓励
11.华人万岁
12.星期六的深夜

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    More ... sampling?

    I still consider it an illegal download, whatever you may say.
    Eddie said...
    haha...
    Unknown said...
    I have his CD! I bought it in Taiwan this summer, it's pretty good :)
    How're you doing Eddie?
    Eddie said...
    Hey pol! I'm doing good. How about you? thanks for visiting :)
    Anonymous said...
    Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Feel free to surf to my web page; Imaginarium Train Table
    Anonymous said...
    Everything is very open with a really clear description of the challenges.

    It was definitely informative. Your site is useful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Here is my page :: costs of dental implants

Post a Comment