Vocaloid is a software where you can enter the lyrics, it will then sync it to the music, and the anime singer will sing it for you! Too bad it is only fully supported in Japanese at the moment; though there is an English version that sounds terrible. It features a female singer named Meiko, and a lesser known male singer Kaito. I haven't found a way to legally download this yet, so I can't really try it out for myself. There are tons of vocaloid videos on youtube though! Check them out, you'll be surprised at how cute, and/or corny (hilarious) some of them are.

An Example In Japanese


An Example In English (Omg...)

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    be sure to let me know...I want to know where to buy or download the japanese version of Vocaloid.

    I'll check back on this page time from time.

Post a Comment